1. Moonlight State Beach is a California state park that is __________ by the city of Encinitas.
2. It has a grass park with a kids play area in addition to a large ___________ beach.
3. The _________ of the beach is gradual which makes playing in the surf more fun and a lot safer.
4. __________ have a significant presence here too.
5. This is a ___________ beach so during the summers the park and the beach will be packed.
6. If you can’t find a space to lay out right at Moonlight Beach, then you can head south to D Street Beach and beyond or just __________ north toward Stone Steps Beach.
7. Three __________ volleyball courts are a big draw here.
8. Surfing is __________ outside of the swimming-only zone.