1. Rachel: Can you ___________ what a jerk Ross was being?
2. Monica: Yeah, I know. He can get really ___________.
3. Monica: OK, look. That is Aunt Iris. This woman has been playing poker since she was five. You gotta __________ to every word she says. Hi!
4. Aunt Iris: No! That's bluffing. Lesson number one. Let me tell you something... everything you hear at a poker game is pure crap. Nice ___________.
5. Rachel: Guys! Guess what, guess what, guess what, guess what! The interview! She loved me! She __________ loved me. We talked for like two and a half hours, we have the same taste in clothes, and—oh, I went to camp with her cousin... And, oh, the job is perfect. I can do this. I can do this well!
6. Joey: Alright now listen, you guys, we talked about it, and if you don't want to play, we ___________ understand.
7. Chandler: Oh yes, yes, we could play some _________ game... like, uh, I don't know... Pictionary?
8. Monica: Ha, ha, very funny, very funny. But I think we'd like to give poker _________ try. Shall we, ladies?
9. Ross: So, Phoebs owes $7.50, Monica, you owe $10, and Rachel, you owe fifteen big ones. Joey: But hey, thanks for ______________ us Cross-Eyed Mary. You guys, we gotta play that at our regular game.