1. Hey, Miko. I'm ________ to the store, do you need anything?
2. ________ you get me a can of soup, a gallon of milk, and a bag of chips?
3. Hey, Kayo. I'm going to the store, ________ you need anything?
4. I _______ a box of cereal, a bag of rice, and a pound of chicken.
5. Hi, Mark. I'm going to the store, do you need ____________?
6. Yes, I do. How about two dozen eggs and a loaf of bread ___________.
7. Hey, Kai, ________ going to the store, do you need anything?
8. _________ I get a loaf of bread, a bag of chips, and a half dozen eggs?
9. Hi, Anne-Marie. I'm going to the store, do you need anything? Yeah, sure! That would be _________. Um, I'm looking for... if you could get me four cans of chicken noodle soup and two dozen eggs, that would be great.
10. Hi, Kim. I'm going to the store, do you need anything? Well, it just so happens I need __________ bananas, a box of cereal, and a gallon of milk.