1. Rachel: Alright, don't tell me, don't tell me! Decaf cappucino for Joey.. ____________ black.. Latte.. And an iced tea. I'm getting pretty good at this!
2. All: Yeah. Yeah, ____________.
3. Phoebe: It's nothing, it's just- Okay. I'm going through my mail, and I open up their monthly, you know, statement and there's five hundred ____________ dollars in my account.
4. Phoebe: It's not mine, I didn't earn it, if I kept it, it would be like ____________.
5. Phoebe: Okay. Okay, let's say I bought a really great pair of ____________. Do you know what I'd hear, with every step I took? 'Not-mine. Not-mine. Not-mine.'
6. Phoebe: 'Dear Ms. Buffay. Thank you for calling attention to our ____________. We have credited your account with five hundred dollars.
7. We're sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you'll accept this ____________ phone as our free gift.' Do you believe this?! Now I have a thousand dollars, and a football phone!