1. Singapore was one of the first countries to put ________________ on anyone with recent travel history to China and parts of South Korea.
2. Moon announced that the virus had been _________________ in South Korea and predicted it would "disappear before long."
3. Currently, there is no cure or _______________ for COVID-19.
4. Live updates: Spain reports 2,000 new ________________ cases in 24 hours; travelers face hours-long delays at U.S. airports
5. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responding to an __________________ of respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus that was first detected in China and which has now been detected in more than 100 locations internationally.
6. It takes five days on average for people to start showing the _________________ of coronavirus, scientists have confirmed.
7. Some viruses are highly ________________ (spread easily), like measles, while other viruses do not spread as easily
8. As of March 10, 2020, more than 117,000 people have __________________ the virus. Over 4,000 deaths have resulted from the disease.