Listen and choose the correct answer.
1. I _____________ a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need.
2. I don't care about the __________ underneath the Christmas tree.
3. I just ___________ for my own. More than you could ever know.
4. Make my ____ come true. All I want for Christmas is you.
5. I don't want a lot for Christmas. _____ just one thing I need.
6. And I don't care _________ the presents underneath the Christmas tree.
7. I don't need to hang my _____ there upon the fireplace.
8. Santa Claus _________ make me happy with a toy on Christmas day.
9. I just want you for my own. More than you _______ ever know.
10. So ________ my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you... You baby.
11. I won't _________ much this Christmas. I won't even wish for snow.
12. I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the ________.
13. I won't ____________ and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick.
make a wish
make a list
14. I won't even stay awake to hear those magic ________ click.
15. 'Cause I just want you here tonight, _____ on to me so tight.
16. What more can I do? Baby ____________ for Christmas is you... You baby.
All I want
17. All the ________ are shining so brightly everywhere.
18. And the sound of ___________ laughter fills the air.
19. And everyone is ___________. I hear those sleigh bells ringing.
20. Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need? Won't you please ________ my baby to me?
21. Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas. This is all I'm _________.
22. I just want to see my baby standing right outside my ________.
23. Oh, I just want you ________ my own. More than you could ever know.
24. Make my wish come true. Baby all I want for ___________ is... You. All I want for __________ is you... baby.
and Happy New Year!