1. What is the name of the farm?
b.) Le 5 Frères
2. To be called Camembert, the cheese must have _______________.
a.) 42% fat content
b.) 22% fat content
3. Legend has it that Camembert was first made in 1791 by Marie Harel, a ________________ in Normandy.
4. Le 5 Frères is a family-run farm that makes _________ wheels of Camembert every day.
5. How many liters of milk does it take to make one wheel of Camembert?
6. Camembert ages for ________________ then it is packaged in paraffin paper and placed in a wooden box.
a.) two to three weeks
b.) four to five weeks
7. When Claudia tries the cheese, she says _______________________ she's ever had.
a.) it's the creamiest Camembert
b.) it's the best Camembert
8. France makes _________________ wheels of Camembert each year.
a.) 630 million
b.) 360 million
9. Traditional Camembert is made _________________.
a.) using raw milk
b.) all over the world