1) Where is Koko the gorilla from ?
- northern Texas, just a few miles south of Austin
- the hills of northern California, a few miles south of San Francisco
- a cave in the north of the US
2) It is home to ______ including a western lowland gorilla named Koko, whose life challenges what it is that makes humans unique.
- a host of celebrities
- different celebrities
- some weird celebrities
3) What has Penny Paterson tried over forty years ?
- to discover if humans and gorillas could ever communicate
- to discover the common point between humans and gorillas
- to discover if gorillas could be one ancestor to humans
4) Everyone when they're a child has that 'Doctor Dolittle moment' where they think, ____ and here was a chance.
- you know if only we could talk to animals
- you know if only animals could talk
- you know if only we could be animals
5) What began as a PhD ____ turned into a lifelong relationship.
- to teach sign language to Koko
- to speak all languages with Koko
- to teach a language sign to Koko
6) In what way is Penny in love with Koko ?
- like sister and brother
- like mother and daughter
- like father and daughter
7) What is the particularity of Koko as a gorilla ?
- he is a good predator
- he is intelligent
- he is very tall
8) But throughout their time together, Penny ___ Koko.
- has had to fight to
- has have to fight to keep
- has had to fight to keep
9) When did the project begin ?
- one and a half century ago
- nearly half a century ago
- half of a half century ago
10) With over ___ hours of footage collected over forty four years, does project Koko finally prove that animals can communicate their thoughts and feelings with humans?
11) Or are there some things that _____ from our closest relatives?
- would always separate us
- will always isolate us
- will always separate us
12) What is this type of video ?
- a documentary
- a cartoon
- an interview
13) How many different voices are there in the document?