1. The word "retrofitting" is closest in meaning to
2. Retrofitted buildings, like malls, have been converted into all of the following EXCEPT
3. The speaker's attitude towards potential suburban retrofitting is most likely
4. According to the lecture, urban areas are better than suburban areas because
A. Urban areas have more opportunities for education
B. Urban areas are more environmentally friendly
C. Urban areas attract more multinational businesses
5. According to the lecture, which of the following is NOT true about suburbia?
A. Recently, suburban dwellers do not have children currently living in their homes
B. Suburban lifestyles have been linked to obesity rates
C. Suburban children are more likely to have divorced parents
6. According to the lecture, which of the following is an example of a "third place"?
A. A hospital where anyone can be treated
B. A neighborhood hangout, like a recreational center
C. A green form of transportation, like an environmentally friendly train
7. According to the lecture, which of the following is NOT a type of retrofitting?