- [Interviewer] Gisele!
- Oh, hi!
- Hi, I'm stopping by for a 73 question interview.
- Yeah, sure!
- [Interviewer] I cannot wait and first of all, I must ask, what are you doing
- I am signing some pages for my book.
- [Interviewer] That's a lot of signing and what's your book about?
- It's about some lessons I've learned from my life.
- [Interviewer] What's the most difficult thing about writing a book?
- I'm finding, everything. [laughs]
- [Interviewer] And in this beautiful space that you have, is this where you draw your inspiration
when you're writing?
- This is my sanctuary where I spend most of my time.
- [Interviewer] Well, your sanctuary's gorgeous.
- Thank you.
- By the way, is it true you gave a copy of "The Mastery of Love" to all of your wedding guests at
- Yes, I have. It's one of my favorite books.
- [Interviewer] And today, what is a book that you would give friends and family?
- The last one I read is called "Infinite View." Have you read it?
- [Interviewer] I have not read that, no.
- I have an extra copy. Would you like one?
- [Interviewer] Oh, wow, thank you. Yeah, sure, I'd love it.
- Yeah, here.
- [Interviewer] Alright, this is my summer reading. And how would you describe yourself to people
who don't know you?
- Loving, creative, and my natural speed is about 100 miles an hour.
- [Interviewer] What's something that people would be surprised to know about you?
- I love ancient history.
- [Interviewer] How long have you lived in Boston for?
- 10 years.
- [Interviewer] So does it feel like home yet?
- Yes, because... that was a terrible kick.
- [Interviewer] I didn't notice. Don't worry.
- Home is where your heart is.
- [Interviewer] Now, what's something you can tell me in the thickest Boston accent
that you can do?
- Wicked awesome! [laughs]
- [Interviewer] Okay. And in one word, how would you describe Brazilians to Americans?
- [Interviewer] And Americans to Brazilians?
- [Interviewer] What should Americans try when they are visiting Brazil?
- Definitely pÃ£o de queijo, caipirinha, and coconut water, but from the real coconut.
- [Interviewer] Is there an English word that you still struggle with today?
- "World." Is that good?
- [Interviewer] I totally understood that. And what's something in Portuguese that I'll definitely
struggle with if I tried?
- The rat gnawed the King of Rome's clothes, and with rage, the queen gnawed the
rest. Got that?
- [Fails Miserably]
- [Interviewer] Favorite movie?
- "The Bicycle Thief."
- [Interviewer] Last movie that made you cry?
- [Interviewer] Favorite Disney character?
- [Interviewer] What's the most memorable career moment that you've had so far?
- Being part of the opening ceremony in the Rio Olympics.
- [Interviewer] How many shows have you walked in your career?
- Around 500.
- [Interviewer] Wow and how many covers have you been on?
- Between a thousand-a thousand... two thousand, but that's worldwide.
- [Interviewer] So many. And what's the most incredible location that you've shot at?
- Iguazu Falls, in Brazil.
- [Interviewer] What's the most challenging shoot that you've ever had?
- When I was in Iceland, shooting in the middle of real icebergs, but I was on top of a fake iceberg
going like that in a slip dress. Thank God I didn't fall.
- [Interviewer] And what's your vice?
- [Interviewer] What is your biggest pet peeve in the world?
- I can't stand messy places.
- [Interviewer] What is the one word that you live by?
- [Interviewer] Do you have any pre-game rituals before Pats games?
- Yes, I have a champions playlist.
- [Interviewer] Now, if you had a superpower, what would it be?
- The power of teleportation.
- [Interviewer] Do you collect anything?
- [Interviewer] What's your go-to karaoke song? â™ª "You can count on me." â™ª
- [Interviewer] I love that song.
- Yeah, I do too.
- Bruno Mars.
- Yes, I love Bruno Mars.
- [Interviewer] What is your hidden talent, Gisele?
- I fly helicopters.
- [Interviewer] No idea that you did that.
- Please, come in.
- [Interviewer] Thank you. And what's one talent that you wish you had?
- To shake my hips like Shakira.
- [Interviewer] Okay.
- But I'm working on that.
- [Interviewer] Okay. And what's the coolest thing that you've ever done in your life?
- [Interviewer] What's the last country you visited?
- [Interviewer] Country you wish to visit?
- [Interviewer] What was it like to grow up in a family of six girls?
- It was wonderful. You know, you learn how to share and how to...
- What was that? - Oi, baby!
- [Interviewer] Oh.
- Oi, Vivi! You learn how to share and to negotiate.
- [Interviewer] And what was the best...
- Oi, baby girl!
- [Interviewer] Oh, awww! Amazing! What a cameo! Okay, what's the best part about being a mom?
- The love, look at--
- [Interviewer] Awww.
- The love you receive and the love you feel.
- [Interviewer] And what's the hardest thing about being a mom?
- Sleep deprivation.
- [Interviewer] It looks like she doesn't want to let go of you. What's your favorite food?
- Good pizza.
- [Interviewer] And what is your least favorite...
- I like cheese pizza!
- What? My least favorite food? Anything too spicy.
- [Interviewer] Now, what did you eat for breakfast?
- Green juice.
- [Interviewer] What's your favorite drink?
- [Interviewer] Favorite dessert?
- Anything chocolate.
- [Interviewer] Now is it true that you're... - Oops! Sorry, baby girl.
- She's adorable.
- I know.
- She likes juicy bones!
- She likes juicy bones?
- What? You had too much... Sorry.
- Okay, how would you describe your...
- Would you like a matÃ©?
- [Interviewer] Yeah, thank you. How would you describe your personal style?
- [Interviewer] And what's your favorite fashion trend of all time? [speaks in Portuguese]
- Thank you.
- The what? Sorry.
- [Interviewer] Oh, what's your favorite fashion trend of all time?
- Skinny jeans.
- What's your must-have beauty product? - Coconut oil. It's like-you can do-it's
multi-use. - [Interviewer] What's a tip that works every time? - Drink lots of water. -
[Interviewer] What's the best beauty advice that you've ever received? - Less is more.
- [Interviewer] How do you define beauty? - Beauty is something that comes from
the inside. It's just an energy that someone emanates. - [Interviewer] Nice. - [Tom]
Hey lovey! - [Gisele] Oh. My hubby's out there. - [Interviewer] Is that Mr. Tom Brady
in the backyard? - Do you wanna say "Hi?" - [Interviewer] Yeah, can I say hi to Tom
Brady? - Yeah, sure. - [Interviewer] What's one thing people don't know about Tom
Brady? - He doesn't like being barefoot. Hi, lovey. - [Interviewer] Hey, Tom! - Daddy! -
And you, too. - [Gisele] Oi my girl! - Daddy! - [Interviewer] Alright, where are you
guys going on vacation? - Costa Rica. - Montana. - [Interviewer] Oh. - Can we talk
about that later? - Yeah, of course. - [Interviewer] You gotta sort that out. - [Gisele] Te
amo. - [Tom] Bye. - Bye. - Good seeing you, Tom Brady. - See you later. - [Interviewer]
Alright. What's something that you'd be proud to say you taught him? - To recycle. -
[Interviewer] What's something that he taught you? - How to say "No." - [Vivian] Ciao
mommy! - Ciao, mi amor! - Your daughter is amazing! - But not to him, right? -
[Interviewer] Yeah, right, right, right. What's an emoji that best encapsulates who he
is? - The one with the sunglasses. Cool and collected, you know. - [Interviewer]
What's the most romantic thing that Tom's ever done for you? - When he proposed
to me, he made up this whole story how my apartment was flooding and I ran over
there to try to fix the situation. - No. - When I got there, the whole apartment had
candles and rose petals everywhere. - [Interviewer] Aww! - And then, he went down
on his knees to propose, and I'm like "Get up!" 'Cause he just had surgery and had
three staph infections and I'm like "What are you doing?" He's like "I gotta go on my
knees." I'm like "No, no, no! Get up! Please!" So... and here we are. - [Interviewer]
Aww, that's amazing. "Here we are." It's been nine years you've been married. - Yes. -
[Interviewer] Any marriage advice that you can offer? - Keep it open, and loving
communication. - [Interviewer] Now, if you could offer a piece of advice to yourself at
age 15, what would it be? - Let it go. Let it go! - [Interviewer] There you go. And what
advice do you have for young models today? - Believe in yourself, but be ready for a
fair amount of rejection. - [Interviewer] Now, if you had another career, what would
you be doing with your time? - Interior decorating, architect, or maybe a farmer? -
[Interviewer] I could see you as a farmer. - Yeah, me too. - [Interviewer] What's the
biggest lesson that modeling has taught you? - To never compare yourself to
anyone. We are all unique. - [Interviewer] Now have you ever found yourself doing
that, though? - No. - [Interviewer] What's the most important life lesson for someone
to learn? - Always treat others the way you like to be treated. - [Interviewer] Now, as
a UN Global Environment Goodwill Ambassador, what's your latest project? - To beat
plastic pollution. - [Interviewer] And what would you like to be remembered for,
Gisele? - Someone who had a positive impact in the world. - [Interviewer] And why
does that matter to you? - Because it matters to me to leave something positive
behind. - [Interviewer] Now, to end this interview, I was wondering if you could take
this guitar that I see right next to you. - Sure. - [Interviewer] And sing me a song as I
see my way out. - Alright, so let's do this. - Alright, Let's do it, Gisele. - â™ª Good bye.
Good bye. â™ª â™ª Thank you for stopping by. â™ª - [Interviewer] â™ª Good bye â™ª - â™ª Good bye
â™ª - [Interviewer] â™ª Good bye â™ª - â™ª Thank you â™ª â™ª for stopping by! â™ª Oh my goodness!
There are no notes for this quiz.