Movies - Videos - TV
Quiz by rmd
This ESL Video quiz titled, "Charade - 5," is for intermediate English as a Second Language students who are studying English online to develop fluency in English.
Not a very large turn out, is it?
Didn't Charles have any friends?
Don't ask me -- I'm only the widow.
He must have known Charles pretty well.
How can you tell?
He's allergic to him.
(heavy Texas accent)
Ariva durchy, Charlie.
Pardon -- Pardon -- Pardon.
Hello -- ?
Is there anything wrong, Miss Tompkins?
Uh -- Miss Tompkins isn't here.
Oh, I'm sorry -- my secretary must have
gone to lunch. You are -- ?
Mrs. Lampert -- Mrs. Charles Lampert.
Oh, yes. Please. Come in, Mrs. Lampert.
Charade - 5
Quiz #: 32973
1. Reggie and Sylvie ________________ Charles' funeral.
2. Reggie says, "Not a very large turn out, _____________?"
3. Sylvie replies, "Didn't Charles have _________________?"
4. "Don't ask me," Reggie says, "I'm only the ____________."
5. The first man who arrives is short, bald, and glances around ______________, like a barnyard bird.
6. He stops, looks down at Charles' body, then suddenly ____________ five times.
7. The second man who arrives does something strange, he _____________________.
8. The third man who arrives jabs Charles with pin. Why?
9. Does Reggie know these men?
10. Reggie gets a letter, what does it say?
11. Question: Early in the video Reggie says, "Not a very large turn out, is it?" What does she mean?
12. Is Reggie a widow or a widower?
"Thank you" notes for the quiz makers are appreciated. You can use the FB Comments box below to leave a message (without actually posting to FB if preferred). It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for using eslvideo.com 😊