ESL Video Quiz: 5 habits of exceptionally charismatic peopleQuiz #: 25543
In this short clip, behavioral investigator Vanessa Van Edwards explains 4 easy ways to be more charismatic.
Quiz by smelendez
Learn English online with ESLvideo.com.
This ESL Video quiz titled, "5 habits of exceptionally charismatic people," is for advanced English as a Second Language students who are studying English online to improve their English listening, grammar, reading, and/or pronunciation skills.
Complete the quiz with the best options and send your score to your teacher.
We hope this site is useful to you and helps you develop fluency in English. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like information about studying English online with an online English teacher. Thank you!
5 habits of exceptionally charismatic people
Quiz #: 25543
1. According to Vanessa Van Edwards, charisma...
2. Why embracing their imperfections, makes charismatic people more likeable?
3. How do charismatic people avoid being conversational narcissists?
4. Why gossip is definitely not an option among charismatic people?
5. Why is it important to use your hands when you are talking?
6. What is a good way to know if your eye contact is good?
"Thank you" notes for the quiz makers are appreciated. You can use the FB Comments box below to leave a message (without actually posting to FB if preferred). It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for using eslvideo.com 😊