ESL Video Quiz: TED: How Poachers Became CaregiversQuiz #: 16907
In his home of Namibia, John Kasaona is working on an innovative way to protect endangered animal species
Quiz by smelendez
This ESL Video quiz titled, "TED: How Poachers Became Caregivers," is for advanced English as a Second Language students who are studying English online to develop fluency in English.
TED: How Poachers Became Caregivers
Quiz #: 16907
1. What did John use to be when he was a child?
2. Why did his father tell him the story about the three predators?
3. What is the definition he gave about the meaning of poacher?
4. According to the context of the video "skyrocketing" is closest in meaning to:
5. What was the common practice in Africa to deal with poaching before the intervention of the IRDNC?
6. What is a conservancy?
7. According to John Kasona what is paramount in order for conservation efforts to succeed?
"Thank you" notes for the quiz makers are appreciated. You can use the FB Comments box below to leave a message (without actually posting to FB if preferred). It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for using eslvideo.com 😊