ESL Video Quiz: TOEFL Quiz 14: The GeckoQuiz #: 12348
Quiz by Danielle_BIA
This ESL Video quiz titled, "TOEFL Quiz 14: The Gecko," is for advanced English as a Second Language students who are studying English online to develop fluency in English.
TOEFL Quiz 14: The Gecko
Quiz #: 12348
1. According to the professor, what is biomutualism?
2. According to the professor, biomutualism results in
3. According to the professor, all of the following are true about a gecko's feet EXCEPT
4. According to the professor, a gecko's tail is used for all of the following EXCEPT
5. According to the professor, the gecko has a(n)
6. Why did the professor talk about a gecko's tail and feet?
"Thank you" notes for the quiz makers are appreciated. You can use the FB Comments box below to leave a message (without actually posting to FB if preferred). It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for using eslvideo.com 😊