ESL Video Quiz: Understanding the Bubonic PlagueQuiz #: 11419
Listening Comprehension from PBS News Hour
Quiz by Danielle_BIA
This ESL Video quiz titled, "Understanding the Bubonic Plague," is for advanced English as a Second Language students who are studying English online to develop fluency in English.
You can see a full transcript here
Understanding the Bubonic Plague
Quiz #: 11419
1. Where were the skeletons of the plague victims found?
2. When did the Black Death take place?
3. What part of the skeleton did scientists use to find samples of the Black Death pathogen?
4. What does the professor mean when he says 'the million-dollar question'?
5. Why does the professor say ' It's sort of not a needle in a haystack. It's more like needle in the University of Michigan football stadium'?
6. Is modern medicine effective against the Black Death pathogen?
7. What is currently being researched about the pathogen?
"Thank you" notes for the quiz makers are appreciated. You can use the FB Comments box below to leave a message (without actually posting to FB if preferred). It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for using eslvideo.com 😊