ESL Video Quiz: Albert Schweitzer's legacy for educationQuiz #: 10637
Book on Albert Schweitzer
Channel: Rose Laguna
Level: High Intermediate
Quiz by Rose Laguna
This ESL Video quiz titled, "Albert Schweitzer's legacy for education," is for high-intermediate English as a Second Language students who are studying English online to develop fluency in English.
Albert Schweitzer was best known as a European doctor who founded a hospital in Africa and won the 1952 Nobel Peace Prize. Here, scholar A.G. Rud explains that Schweitzer also had important lessons to share about how we should teach and learn. Rud is dean of the Washington State University College of Education and author of Albert Schweitzer's Legacy for Education: Reverence for Life (Palgrave Macmillan).
Albert Schweitzer's legacy for education
Quiz #: 10637
1. What color hair did Schweitzer have?
2. He wore on his head a
3. What was one of Schweitzer's professions?
4. What did he become after age 30?
5. Where did Schweitzer go to help people?
6. What attitude demonstrates Schweitzer's philosophy?
7. Where does the author suggest Schweitzer's ideas can be practiced?
"Thank you" notes for the quiz makers are appreciated. You can use the FB Comments box below to leave a message (without actually posting to FB if preferred). It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for using eslvideo.com 😊