How To Create A Quiz
How To Create A QuizTeachers and students are welcome to use the quiz builder. Whether your quizzes are proofed and polished, sligthly less than proofed and polished, or playful experiments, thank you for using the quiz builder.
All new quizzes are automatically placed in the quiz Archive. The quizzes you create are also listed on your Teacher Page (which is set up when you Register). You can edit your quizzes at anytime from your Account.
The quiz builder works in three steps:
- Step 1: Enter the title, description, video embed code, and upload a thumbnail image.
- Step 2: Enter the questions/answers, transcript, and notes.
- Step 3: Copy the quiz number and url for sharing, and optionally mark your quiz ready for review -- reviewed quizzes that meet the guidelines are placed in a level category.
This video tutorial shows how to use the quiz builder:
Click here to see the quiz in the video:
"It's best to design your quiz in a text document first, especially the questions and answers, and copy and paste the quiz into the quiz builder."Step 1: In step one you'll need the video embed code and URL.
- Copy the video embed code from YouTube and paste it in the quiz builder.
- Copy the YouTube URL and paste it in the Thumbnail Image Fetch Tool.
- Save the fetched image to your computer.
- Click the "Browse" button and upload the thumbnail image.
Step 2: In step two enter the quiz questions and answers, transcript, and notes.
Step 3: In step three note the quiz number. (Students can quickly navigate to your quiz by using the "Jump to a Quiz" tool on the home page.)
If you'd like to hasten the review of your quiz, please let us know about it here in step 3.