Quiz by: esale
- There’s one thing you should know about me. I specialize in a very specific type of security: subconscious security.
- You’re talking about dreams…
- Mister Cobb has a job offer he would like to discuss with you.
- You’ve got work placement?
- Not exactly. We create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and they fill up with their secrets.
- Then you break in and steal it.
- Well, it’s not strictly speaking legal.
- It’s called inception. I’m ready.
- I think I found the way home, and this last job… That’s how I get there.
- Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake up that we realize something is actually strange.
- This was your responsibility! You’re not prepared for this!
- The dream’s collapsing.
- I had it under control.
- I’d hate to see you out of control.
- You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
- To fill up /fɪl/ /ʌp/ : To make full-> Remplir
- To collapse /kəˈlæps/ : To fall-> S’écrouler
- Darling /ˈdɑːlɪŋ/ : Term of address-> Chéri(e)